Head of Foundations | Leading Offshore Windfarm Developer | Madrid | Emerging Market
One of our leading clients, an established offshore windfarm developer are looking for a Head of Foundations to join their ranks on a permanent basis in Madrid.
Successful candidates will have -
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation (including the CDM regulations) and best practice is essential.
- Knowledge of technical standards and industry practice across the different disciplines associated with the packages
- Specific knowledge of the structure design processes and in offshore installation is required.
- Knowledge of project management processes and systems associated with the delivery of complex, multi-package construction projects is desirable.
- A strong understanding of the interfaces and interdependencies between the project's work packages is required.
- A Degree in relevant Engineering discipline
- Fluent in English. Ability to read, write and speak other languages will be a plus
- Have 10+ years of engineering experience and 5+ years of offshore wind experience having participated in the development and construction of at least 2 offshore wind projects. And a proven experience with leading a Civil Engineering department within the Offshore Wind Industry
If you are interested please contact Bailey Driver on
442038547026 or email me @[email protected]