HSE Advisor | Germany | Leading Offshore Windfarm Developer
Our client, the world's largest offshore windfarm developer are looking for a HSE Advisor to join their ranks on a contract basis. The contract is initially 4 Months with a view to an extension.
Duration: 01-Mar-2021 - 30-Jun-2021
Task Description/Short description of the work scope:
- monitor and evaluate the client's employees' and contractor employees' HSE performance (initial and dynamic trend analysis).
- motivate and coach others to improve HSE leadership and culture
- incident reporting and follow up with Contractors
- ensure investigations are performed following an HSE incident
- perform HSE kick-off meetings with Contractors
- perform Vessel inspections and HSE inspection
- RAMS and HSE Plan review and alignment. Facilitation or participation in HAZID session
- deliver kick off meeting HSE presentation
- manage weekly HSE meeting during execution.
The position is estimated to be a half time position supporting two different projects: Daily work hours vary and depends on ongoing tasks and mutual agreement, and more hours might be added.
Travel in continental Europe area to do punctual visits/HSE inspections will be a requirement provided the pandemic situation allows.
The consultant might have to work from home for a period of time as the Hamburg office currently is closed due to the pandemic situation.
- have relevant academic or technical background, e.g., at GSCE level or similar.
- have completed IOSH course, NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction to certificate or diploma level.
- can demonstrate work experience with HSE, ideally in an offshore construction environment.
- strong communication skills,
- fluent in English, ability to speak and write in German is an advantage
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.