- HV Electrical Engineer will be responsible for developing concept designs and review and assist the vendors on the detail design of the protection & metering systems for offshore wind farm substations.
- Qualified in Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of Power Systems Engineering within a substation environment and understanding of secondary systems design.
- Developed protection systems for HV and MV applications and knowledge of relevant communication protocols (i.e. IEC61850, IEC-104, etc).
- Knowledge of substation automation/control systems.
- Concept design of protection & metering systems according to client and grid operator requirements.
- Performing/understanding fault calculations, protection studies and carrying out protection schemes.
- Develop, review and coordinate vendor detail design documents.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.