HVAC Engineer - Netherlands
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee engineering deliverables from HVAC Design Contractor and ensure it complies with Client's project requirements
- Interface with other contractors at the site and assist on efficiently integrating HVAC system with other disciplines
- Communicate directly with the Client to understand project requirements, goals, design specifications, and operational environments
- Serve as a project leader to coordinate efforts of Contractor's Managers, Engineers, drafters, and supervisory personnel during all project phases
- Manage and supervise Contractors installation of HVAC mechanical/E&I equipment to meet Client's requirements
- Schedule and lead customer design reviews and open issues meetings with both Client and Contractor
- Manage, coordinate and communicate all design changes to the customer.
- Responsible for keeping up to date with all Quality Management System(s) changes within the organization
- Lead Constructability review meetings related to the HVAC system
- Lead schedule meetings related with HVAC system (from design to installation and completion)
- Appropriate Engineering qualification
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office programs, such as Excel, Word, Outlook, Project, Internet Explorer, and PowerPoint.
- Extensive experience in HVAC design and installation systems.
- Exposure to deal with Dutch Contractors
- Exposure to interface with Dutch Design Institutes.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.