IAC Quality Manager
ERSG require an IAC Quality Manager for a long term contract based in the Netherlands, this will be working for a leading wind farm developer on a long term contract.
Responsibilites/ Experience required
- The Contractor shall designate a qualified and experienced Quality Package Manager/Advisor to the Inter Array Cable (IAC) package that shall be the main point of contact for the project
- The Contractor shall ensure that the designated Quality Package Manager/Advisor is responsible for ensuring the overall quality acitivies for the package, including the fabrication and installation of components and structures.
- The Contractor shall ensure the effective implementation of project assurance for the entire Inter Array Cable (IAC) package in the various locations where the components/structures are to be manufactured.
The Contractor shall be responsible for the overall provision of quality management services, implementation of the Quality Management System and client requirements into the Inter Array Cable package (IAC). This shall include, as a minimum:
- Implementing the quality management system
- Preparing and reviewing technical specifications
- Auditing suppliers
- Coordinating quality inspections
- Inspecting products and works
Attending FAT's where necessary
- Reporting on project performance
- Provide practical advice and guidance to the project team to ensure consistent methodologies are being applied and understood by the relevant supplier.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.