A modern, digital workplace and offices located centrally in the biggest German cities (Frankfurt, Berlin, Stuttgart, Munich, Cologne, Dusseldorf) round out what we have to offer. As we are active internationally, you can also get involved in projects on a global scale - a bonus that many of our customers around the world appreciate.
We offer speedy decision-making, opportunities for personal development, and a welcoming work Environment.
For our Service Delivery & Excellence team, we are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer Openshift (all genders) for the Infrastructure Services division at the Frankfurt location as soon as possible.
- LifeCycle Management und Troubleshooting (2nd Level Support)
- Analysis of system messages and log files
- Support of our team in the design, planning and installation of OpenShift environments
- First point of contact for the customer in case of problems
- Readiness in the area of customer support
- Safe handling of OpenShift or comparable container orchestration software (e.g. Kubernetes)
- Practical experience in dealing with Docker and container environments
- Administration of Linux system environments, preferably Red Hat
- Knowledge of cloud environments and technologies
- Practical experience with Git, Red Hat Satellite or Red Hat OpenStack is also an advantage
- Practical knowledge of customer support and ticket processing
- Fluency in German and English