IT Strategic Procurement Officer
Support the design of High Level IT Solutions which satisfy business requirements. Document the solution to a level which allows for downstream lifecycle phases to proceed. Provide, control and govern design deliverables as required on medium complexity projects.
Skills / Experience
* Understanding of end to end design process and ability to apply it to projects of medium complexity
* Ability to visualise sustainable solutions to a set of medium complexity business requirements.
* Support the business representatives associated to projects in defining requirements.
* Provide outline proposed solution and design estimates including impact assessments.
* Support other functional and technical specialists in specific functional design elements.
* Support analysis in attending workshops, understanding requirements and supplying proposed solution.
* Define and document the High Level (Functional) IT solution to best fit business and strategic requirements. Including the component architecture, data model and interface definitions.
* Provide review, quality assurance and governance for design deliverables produced by design, development and architecture teams as required.
* Support planning, prioritising and managing of design tasks on multiple simple, or complex individual, projects.
* Perform an active role in any coaching, mentoring and KT processes both as provider or recipient.
* Support the definition and maintenance of our core design principles.
* Support the creation and maintenance of functional design deliverables are created to standards throughout their lifecycle.
* Experienced in one or more core application(s).
* Experienced in designing and developing software solutions on one or more technical platform.
* In depth industry knowledge: energy supply and distribution, telecoms.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.