The Lead Installation Manager will be tasked to deliver the Transport and Installation works of the WTG foundations of a wind farm, from planning at early stages, tendering, contract negotiation and management of execution, up to handover to O&M.
The candidate must be a professional with solid background and experience on offshore installation works, competent to specify, evaluate and supervise installation works, as well as to manage multiple activities and interfaces. Relevant experience on installation of Offshore Wind WTG foundations (e.g. pre-piled jackets, monopiles) and/or Oil & Gas platforms is required. Along the lifetime of the project, she/he should be able to adapt to various roles within the team, either general or specific.
- To deliver the Transport and Installation works of WTG foundations, throughout the project stages:
- Early planning and estimates
- Tender, technical evaluation of bids.
- Contract negotiation.
- Management of supervision of contractor.
- Management of interfaces.
- Handover to O&M.
- Implementation of standards for Quality, Environment, Health and Safety, as required by the company policies and applicable regulations.
- To undertake the required project management tasks:
- Cost control and programme monitoring
- Risk and interfaces management.
- Internal reporting.
- Support to project management and other installation packages as required.
- Cooperation for planning and execution of across-packages activities (e.g. site management, construction services, etc.).
- Participation in the knowledge transfer processes of the client Group.
- Significant demonstrable experience in offshore installation operations. Minimum 6 years.
- Demonstrable experience in the development of offshore wind farms.
- Significant demonstrable experience in WTG foundations installation. Specific references in monopiles and transition pieces T&I, piles driving and drilling, grouting, MWS approvals, etc., will be positively assessed.
- Demonstrable experiences in:
- engineering design (structures and/or equipment);
- production of specification and tender documents;
- contracts (/subcontracts) negotiations (technical aspects);
- construction and offshore installation method statements;
- construction planning;
- budgetary estimations;
- Experience in the German Offshore Wind sector and BSH processes will be positively assessed.
Working knowledge and understanding of:
- WTG Foundations Transport and Installation.
- European Health and Safety legislation relevant to offshore structures and marine operations.
- Standards/regulations and best practices on heavy lifting, maritime transport and offshore installation, especially N001/02 Marine Operations and Marine Warranty.
- Construction planning.
- Risk Management.
- Management of interfaces of multidisciplinary teams spread across multiple location
- Ability to implement quality assurance and environmental processesHighly developed communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills, particularly related to multicultural relationships, and ability to present effectively to management teams.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Advanced user of Microsoft office applications.
- Intermediate user (at least) of CAD software.
- Workload management to ensure the delivery of planned and unplanned activities.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.