Learning Programme Officer
Remote - Some travel will be required.
This role is responsible for planning and managing the delivery organization (NIIT), logistical implementation, evaluation, managing the different providers for the delivery of the global learning and development programs to the required audience population and budget. The role works with the Learning Leaders, HR business partners, HR directors and other stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction and delivery of learning programs.
The role program manages a defined portfolio of global (leadership) learning programs and ensures these are delivered effectively. The job holder works closely with the different stakeholders and ensure the flawless execution of programs. It also provides support to program facilitators, ensuring they are sufficiently trained to deliver program and have the most up to date material to achieve this.
- Manages relationships with local business stakeholders as well as CoE and Regional HRBP colleagues and program participants.
- Develops external stakeholder relationships that are key to program delivery, including external vendors and suppliers. Manage the relationship with NIIT our delivery partner.
- PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Manage the program delivery using project planning tools and expertise, schedule programs and allocate facilitators.
- Collaborate with program owners on the planning and execution of facilitation, learning content and technology needs.
- Perform intake on operational impact for new learning programs
- Manage the budgets and vendor payments.
- Implement measurement and reporting on key metrics including enrollment, attendance and learning effectiveness and create summary reports.
- Continually research, identify, and apply new approaches to improve the learning experiences.
- Manage the 360 feedback & psychometric assessment processes.
- Create learning content such as participant guides, facilitator guides, workshop materials etc
- Pro-active suggest improvements to improve the delivery of the programs.
- Create and disseminate participant communications such as program welcome, enrollment, due date reminders, event details etc
- Build relationships with faculty, suppliers, vendors and venues
- Identify concerns, issues or questions with program delivery and communicate to learning project team
- Provide program execution insights at debrief meetings regarding participant reaction, stakeholder management, program impact, logistical challenges and recommend changes to address them
- Ensure that program delivery content is maintained and updated
- An experienced Programme/Project Coordinator with the ability to manage multiple global learning events simultaneously.
- Experience of operating in an international company, working across different countries and cultures with a diverse range of populations
- Professional certification in event management or project management preferred.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to set priorities, organize and manage multiple projects.
- Proven experience with learning technolgy, digital learning content/ programs
- Strong interpersonal skills to build strong relationships
- Ability to develop and build strong professional and personal credibility with colleagues, senior stakeholders and suppliers.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.