Being responsible of the project to the project completion and subsequent final account meetings.
- Understanding and being able to produce reports (both internally and externally) of sufficient quality to represent / portray the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Working closely with the companies Quantity Surveyor to ensure the financial performance of the project is closely monitored and analysed on a regular / ongoing basis.
- Being fully aware of the projects scope and ensuring that its requirements are met / conducted and provided within the budgetary constraints of the company.
- Understanding the scope of service on our projects and monitor our client's specific needs & requirements to ensure these are fulfilled, examples of which are; purposefully communicating with the client on a regular basis, gaining regular feedback on the quality of the companies service and identifying specific areas which may improve the service (or perception of service) to the client.
- Representing the company at all times (For example - Site & senior management meetings, client financial and progress/review meetings).
- Managing of the project/s under the responsibility of the Contracts Manager (in conjunction / with the support of the team mentioned above) whilst also ensuring that all necessary internal documentation is produced / distributed / actioned.
- Planning and management of each projects resource requirements.
- Having detailed knowledge of the individual scope to each project under the control of the Logistics Manager, and any 'risk areas' that form part of that scope. / Ensuring that a formal 'handover' meeting takes place with his Surveyor and Contracts manager - as a minimum, and all necessary tools / information required is gained to effectively control each project.
- Ensuring supervisors & operatives are familiar with the individual specifics of each project, sufficiently to effectively manage each project.
- Managing of the overall implementation and performance of the company's services (with the Contracts manager).
- Managing and monitoring of each project's financial expenditure against company budgetary targets and constraints - in conjunction with the project surveyor / Contracts Manager.
- Reporting projects financial expenditure against company budgetary targets (initiated by the project surveyor)
- Ensuring that communication is maintained to the client, (meetings, reports and electronic media).
- Ensuring that effective communication is in place internally between all office and site-based staff to maintain an efficient and good working practice.
- Ensuring that the quality standards of the company are enforced to an acceptable level and fully understood and implemented by the site operatives.
- Ensuring that the health, safety & environmental standards of the company are enforced to an acceptable level and fully understood and implemented by the site team.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.