Job Title: Management Accountant
Job Sector: Recruitment
Location: Bromley, Kent
Position Type/Hours: Full time, 08:45 to 17:00 Monday to Friday
Salary: Competitive Basic + Bonus
Additional Benefits: Annual trip abroad with the company and company pension contribution
Management Accountant day-to-day duties include:
- Generate fit for purpose, timely Management accounts each month, including detailing project specific items and intercompany charging.
- Ensure accurate Gross Profit reconciliations are undertaken weekly from RSM to Sage to capture early any anomalies that will later impact the quality and speed of the Management accounts, league table and commission schedules.
- Produce the Weekly Contractor Status Report
- Generate Margin Reports, League Tables and Commission Calculations that are accurate and reflect the needs of the business.
- Assist the Head of Reporting to develop the Forecasting and Planning in the business to enable a good quality forward view of the different parts of the business, and for use as a control standard
- Aligned to the P&L forecasts keep updated cashflow forecasting models, providing support for short term, medium term and long term cash planning and control
- Manage 3rdparty stakeholder reporting activity - including, VAT Returns, bank audits and reporting, assisting the Head of Reporting on: the financial audit and international tax reporting and licensing investigations
- Adhoc support e.g. Bids and Tenders that require financial reports e.g. data on clients
- You must be ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified or finalist
- Experience as a Management Accountant in a similar environment
- Proficient with Microsoft packages - strong Excel skills is a must
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and cope under pressure
- Uses initiative to problem solve (in relation to invoice queries, payment queries etc)
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong IT skills
Set up in 2008 ersg was one of the first recruiters in providing a workforce solution in energy. Recognised now as a market leader in this field we cover all staffing from design and development to construction, operations & maintenance. ersg works with major international companies through to smaller independent businesses to enable their projects to be facilitated effectively throughout the entire project life cycle.
Headquartered in London we have grown from 5 staff in 2008 to over 110 to date; opening offices in Hamburg, Amsterdam, Seattle, Orlando, Boston, Taipei, Dublin, Tokyo, Finland and Norway.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff or applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.