· Your key tasks will be to be responsible for the design of mechanical, HVAC & fire safety systems on onshore / offshore substations during all phases from concept to commissioning
· Prepare technical specifications, design basis, lists and calculations for mechanical, HVAC & fire safety components for both onshore and offshore substations
· Ensure that the deliverables from engineering, fabrication and principal contractors are of the right quality according to requirements
· Support Technical Integrity team on retrofit projects participate in FAT/SAT of mechanical, HVAC & fire safety systems on onshore and offshore substations participate in project team meetings and cross-disciplinary cooperation and to support supervision and commissioning activities as well as handover to Operation & Maintenance.
Your competences include
· That you hold a relevant degree in mechanical engineering and are interested in working with mechanical / HVAC / Fire Safety design for onshore/offshore substations
· Have extensive relevant technical design experience, preferably within offshore substations or offshore oil and gas projects
· Have hands-on experience with P&IDs, calculations, equipment sizing and specifications
· Have extensive experience with relevant international standards
· Have a strong analytical approach, enabling you to handle a range of complex tasks quickly.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.