Onshore Export & Substation Engineer | Leading Offshore Windfarm Developer | Germany
One of our clients, an established leading offshore windfarm developer are looking for an Onshore Export & Substation Engineer to join their ranks in October, on a 24 month contract based in Germany.
Successful candidates will have -
- More than >5 years of experience in the construction of onshore substations (or similar industrial buildings) and HV cable laying (e.g. with consideration of the bend radii as well as the tensile and shearing forces);
- Relevant professional experience in the field of cable laying, cable pulling in existing cable ducts, civil engineering and cable technology as well as corresponding knowledge of the methods and devices used;
- Relevant professional experience in the field of civil engineering and HDD pipe laying as well as corresponding knowledge of the methods and devices used;
- Good knowledge of polish construction law and local standards;
- Depending on the specific functional requirements as laid-out in "main tasks/duties" and "general obligations".
Candidate must be fluent in Polish and English language, both verbal and in writing. German is a plus, but not mandatory.
A full job specification is available upon request
If you are interested please contact Bailey Driver on
442038547026 or email me @[email protected]