Job Title: Pay & Bill Administrator
Job Sector: Recruitment
Location: Bromley, Kent
Position Type/Hours: Full time, 08:45 to 17:00 Monday to Friday
Salary: £20-22k depending on experience
Additional Benefits: Annual trip abroad with the company and company pension contribution
ersg are currently looking for a Pay & Bill Administrator to join our payroll team of 6. This position will provide you with the opportunity to develop core skills and experience in a payroll and operations/central services sector. As a fast-growing company, ersg pride ourselves on supporting staff who demonstrate commitment and initiative to develop their careers with us.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail as well as being fast-learning and motivated. We are looking for someone who takes pride in their work, with excellent organisational skills, willingness to work under pressure and to tight deadlines. Previous experience in an office environment, ideally in a contractor payroll/finance role is preferred, but full training will be provided.
Pay & Bill Administrator day-to-day duties include:
- Processing and uploading timesheets and expense data onto our RSM timesheet software in line with weekly and monthly payroll schedules for UK and international payrolls
- Actioning supporting tasks to run weekly and monthly contractor and PAYE payrolls (training provided)
- Supporting with preparing invoices for our UK and international payrolls
- Investigating to internal and external queries and actioning in line with agreed SLAs
- Actioning invoice adjustments in line with agreed SLAs
- Supporting with new client onboarding including updating instructions on a central matrix
- Supporting with adhoc requests
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Uses initiative to problem solve
- Ability to work to deadlines and cope under pressure
- Proficient with Microsoft packages - especially Excel
- Experience in Bullhorn, RSM and SAGE preferable but not required
Set up in 2008 ersg was one of the first recruiters in providing a workforce solution in energy. Recognised now as a market leader in this field we cover all staffing from design and development to construction, operations & maintenance. ersg works with major international companies through to smaller independent businesses to enable their projects to be facilitated effectively throughout the entire project life cycle.
Headquartered in London we have grown from 5 staff in 2008 to over 120 to date; with offices in Hamburg, Amsterdam, Seattle, Orlando, Boston, Taipei and Tokyo, and entities in Ireland, Finland, Norway, Sweden and Denmark.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff or applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.