Pay and Bill Assistant day-to-day duties include:
- Processing and uploading timesheets and expense data onto our RSM timesheet software in line with weekly and monthly payroll schedules.
- Processing of weekly and monthly contractor payrolls for up to 100 contractors (full training will be provided).
- Keeping payroll checklist maintained and up to date.
- Main point of contact for all timesheet and expense related queries.
- Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries.
- Raising sales invoices and payment advices and self-bill invoices for clients and contractor.
- Uploading invoices to client portals.
- Completing MI reconciliations for clients when requested.
- Liaising with contracts and compliance team to ensure information is correcting inputted into our timesheet software, RSM.
- Allocating payments on SAGE
- Offering support to the production of monthly management information when/if required.
- Providing support to ad hoc projects.
- Additional duties as necessary.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and cope under pressure
- Uses initiative to problem solve (in relation to invoice queries, payment queries etc)
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong IT skills
- Proficient with Microsoft packages - especially Excel
- Experience of the timesheet software, RSM (preferable but not necessary)
- Experience of SAGE 50 accounts (preferable but not necessary)
Set up in 2008 ersg was one of the first recruiters in providing a workforce solution in energy. Recognised now as a market leader in this field we cover all staffing from design and development to construction, operations & maintenance. ersg works with major international companies through to smaller independent businesses to enable their projects to be facilitated effectively throughout the entire project life cycle.
Headquartered in London we have grown from 5 staff in 2008 to over 110 to date; opening offices in Hamburg, Amsterdam, Seattle, Orlando, Boston, Taipei, Dublin, Tokyo, Finland and Norway.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff or applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.