ERSG are currently recruiting for Pipefitters for a Pharmaceutical project in Cork (Ireland).
- Must have experience working with process pipework stainless steel/carbon up to 6".
- Working on live pharmaceutical projects/similar
- On site from - 08/09/2021
- ERSG would be looking to mobilise candidates on the week of 30/08/2021.
- Relevant training/ trade test prior to start on site
- 3+ months in Cork.
- Potential for long term project in Dublin subsequently
ERSG will cover the cost for the training required.
The 4 mandatory courses are:
- Manual handling
- Working at height
- Abrasive Wheels
- Safepass/ CSR
There is also a one day mandatory trade test prior to starting on site.
Travel & Accomodation
- ERSG will cover the cost of initial flight to project and return flight
- ERSG will provide the accommodation for the duration of the contract.
- €50 deduction a week for travel for each contractor
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.