Principal Protection & Control Engineer
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in working with transmission voltages 275kV/400kV and will probably have a consulting, utility, renewable generation or OEM background.
- Large projects and frameworks with transmission network operators mostly in UK and Ireland but also in Australia, New Zealand and the Middle East.
- Client and owners engineer role on construction of HV infrastructure
- Connections of renewable generation and hyperscale data centres
- Previous experience with consultancy, contractor or transmission utility in the energy sector.
- Extensive experience in P&C FEED or detailed design.
- Experience designing the HV infrastructure across the full project lifecycle from feasibility to detailed design.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.