Overall responsibility to manage the design Production & Distribution of Process Utilities Systems (i.e. compressed air, gases, steam, process wastewater and deionized water) in all projects in my clients Campus in Västerås, through all the project design stages i.e., concept, basic, detailed, as built and final handover to the client Operations and Maintenance teams.
The role requires extensive collaboration with all parts of the factory to assess consumption and understand the complete scope of generation and distribution of process utilities.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
* Gathering, reviewing, and clarifying process installations requirements from our manufacturing process engineering team and other key project stakeholders, and translate them into a set of functional requirements to be used as a basis of design.
* Defining process installations requirements for the design of the facility in compliance my clients design guides and technical specifications.
* Leading the process utilities systems design during all design phases of the project. Main tasks include: o decision making for the design of utilities systems based on input from manufacturing process engineers,
o process responsibility for control strategy and commissioning of process utilities.
o collaboration with the project design team and other project stakeholders,
o participation in project design meetings and reviews,
o resolution of technical queries from contractors,
o revision and approval of design deliverables,
o monitor and report design progress against the agreed scope and schedule,
o ensure compliance with my clients policies, guidelines, and specifications.
* Gathering the process installations lessons learned at different project stage gates and updating the relevant documentation accordingly.
* Support the Project Design Coordinator in the preparation of scope of work documentation, design development and change management process the projects.
* Identify and support opportunities for cost savings, efficiency, and business improvement.
* Working with the my clients Engineering team to ensure that the process installations design guides, technical specifications, and procedures are available and adapted for specific use in Labs Campus projects.
* Provide process installations engineering technical support at design, procurement, commercial, construction and commissioning phases
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.