The role as Product Portfolio Coordinator is a key new component for the scalability and growth of offshore operation by bridging our innovative product development with our customers, existing assets in operation and preparation for future assets under development. The initial mission is to analyse, coordinate and structure needs and facilitate an information flow between stakeholders (classic business analyst) and over time grow to be a point of contact (shop custodian) of a one-stop-shop for operational products, services, and technologies for our customers. In the future, we want to build regional Product Portfolio Coordinators (key account managers) for each our region to:
- Establish and mature a portfolio of attractive products; proven and new operational models and technologies (shop window) in collaboration with our innovation teams.
- Analyse needs and provide recommendation to our regional heads and asset managers for optimized operational setup and value.
- Spot operational and technology needs and opportunities for existing running flee. Push innovations toward implementation in your region.
- Facilitate the team to design and cost/value estimate the right operational strategy and mix for future asset, helping future assets to get the right and futureproof operational model.
- Ensure promises will also be delivered for your customers.
- You will be part of Direction & Tracking together with Product Manager and Product Owner colleagues. We are on an exciting journey transforming from a traditional project paradigm into a full-scale agile production innovation and product management.
- 1-3 years of related work experience
- Have previous work experience from EPC or offshore industry
- Have talent and/or experience in project management, portfolio management, sales/account management and/or supply management.
- Have a broad strategic, commercial, and technical mindset and innovation spirit.
- Have talent to keep balance of demand and supply - and predict future demand for innovation.
- Have strong analytical skills in Excel and able to present ideas and solutions in PowerPoint.
- Be able to establish best practice methods, processes, and tools to build up the capability. Work structured from analysis to recommendations.
- It is crucial in this position that you have a brave "go-do" attitude!
- Nice to have: Knowledge of product management, understanding of agile, SCRUM and maybe even Safe.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.