- Create permit road map, budget, establish project schedule, and conduct risk analysis for projects.
- Support due diligence for acquisition for Solar and Wind projects.
- Collaborate with consultants and external stakeholders to facilitate land development and planning.
- Secure development permits from both national and local government authorities, including obtaining consent from local communities and associations.
- Work with finance team to establish project finance before commencing construction
- Manage overall schedule/budget/quality of powerplant constructions to make sure all the construction works are completed before expected deadlines, COD.
- 3-5 years of experience in project development in renewable energy
- Bachelor's degree in project management or engineering
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Japanese (N1 level)
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.