Project Development Manager | Scotland | Offshore Wind
Our client, leaders in the Offshore Wind sector are looking for a Project Development Manager join their ranks on a contract basis. The contract is initially 5-6 Months with a view to an extension. Duration: ASAP - 30/09/21. This postion is Inside IR35
This role encompasses all aspects of developing sites from scoping, through to project development, environmental impact assessment and planning consents/ permits including all necessary financial approvals and budgetary control. This includes both offshore windfarm and coordination with grid connection Offshore Transmission Owner (OFTO) developments.
Successful candidates will have:
* Proven delivery track record of managing large scale development projects.
* Experience within project/development management environment, ideally in commercially focused renewables business with offshore development and consenting experience.
* Experience in managing a skilled team with the ability to motivate and develop direct reports.
* Technical and commercial awareness of large-scale Energy/ Engineering projects
* Ability to work to tight deadlines and within a highly pressured environment.
* Influencing, negotiating and communication skills
* Ability to collaborative and develop strong working relationships with partner companies.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.