- Guide resources to complete their assignments in accordance with overall objectives of project management.
- Support Project Manager to define the best execution project strategy to ensure target can be met.
- Overview project progress and report on project status, main issues, and risks.
- Support the development, improvement and implementation of working procedures, tools, and best practices in relation with project management knowledge and capitalization and ensure their implementation.
- Propose, organize, or conduct training courses in relationship with Project Management competency development.
- Support the definition of members mission and objectives, review and report on their performance.
- Coach new employees with respect to Project Management competency.
- Participate in capitalization reviews and organize lessons learned feedback to members.
- Demonstrate Company commitment to preserve customers' confidence by attending on important occasions.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.