Regional Supply Chain Coordinator
* Based on directions from the Supply Chain Operations Manager, directly responsible for executing projects related to the Supply Chain business in Japan and others. Scope of projects may include Multibrand procurements, Local sourcing, Demand forecast, Data analysis, Customer satisfaction, Invoicing, HR/Finance and other business sectors, related to Supply Chain business.
* Directly responsible to build new process or improve the current process thru the project executions. Identify As-is and To-be state in the initial phase, and document project charters upon agreement with the Supply Chain Operations Manager and Regional Stakeholders. Take a lead, proposing the project milestone, and execution scheduling, action plans and project KPI.
* Identify root-causes in the project execution and take a lead to reach out internal to obtain required information. Engage with key stakeholder's cross- functional within Collaborate with APAC and global functions
* Drive and support implementation of regular meetings with key SMEs and Stakeholders. Collaborate with global functions to drive effective execution of projects assigned.
* Take a lead to deploy the global process into Japan business. Be the primary contact from external and from internal Vestas team in APC and other regions.
* The single point of contact for Service Sales, Service and Construction with regards to lead time and availability, order verification and confirmation for incoming customer orders.
o Manage customer orders according to priority, request date and global processes to fulfill spare parts demands from SBU (service, sales and construction).
* Bachelor's degree, major in Logistics, Business, Engineering or equivalent.
* Minimum 5 -10 years' experience, executing Supply Chain projects in the varied subjects. Minimum 3-5 years' experience managing incoming orders from customers and delivery coordination, in the front desk function.
* Experience serving as Six Sigma Yellow/Green belt or equivalent qualification is plus.
* Advance skill for MS Office. Experience using SAP/Oracle will be plus. Coding capability for VBA (MS Excel, MS Access) and SQL will be advantage.
* Advance business level oral and written communication skills in Japanese and English. Additional language capability (i.e. Korean and Taiwanese) is plus, but not mandatory requirement.
|Salary||Up to ¥8000000.00 per annum|
E&I Technician Windturbines (onshore)Wieringermeer, North Holland | Up to €3500.00 per month
E&I Technician Windturbines Ben jij elektromonteur en toe aan de volgende stap in je carrière...Read More
Regional Supply ChainJapan | Up to ¥8000000.00 per annum
Regional Supply Chain Coordinator Responsibilities * Based on directions from the Supply Chain Op...Read More
Blade Repair TechnicianTexas | Up to £0.00 per annum
Seeking Blade Technicians for multiple Wind Service Provider Clients! These are travel positions ...Read More