Wind Energy - Sales Manager
* Proactively maintain and develop existing and new customer relationships to ensure the company is always invited to submit proposals and/or exclusively partner for new wind farm projects.
* Develop and maintain good working relationships and understanding of the clients, both existing and potential, engaged in developing and sponsoring target wind project
* Develop a thorough understanding of each new project for which a proposal is to be developed and the key buying criteria / financial metrics upon which the customer will make their purchase decision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Native or equivalent level Japanese with strong business level English
- Experience selling solutions in energy generation or related heavy industrial sectors.
- Strong commercial acumen and financial literacy.
- Able to develop and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Ability to effectively leverage relationships cross-functionally.
- Understanding of large infrastructure project economics and financial metrics.