SCADA Engineer. The position involves all activities related to the delivery of a complete SCADA solution for an Offshore Wind Farm, including interconnection to Remote Control Centre in UK. For this purpose, several control systems supplied by different parties shall be integrated to allow remote control of facilities from the Offshore Substation (OSS), O&M base onshore and Remote Control Centre. The engineer will be responsible for the specification, review of design, supervision of FAT and SAT and integration of systems. The engineer shall interface with different Project Packages (O&M, OSS, Wind Turbine, etc.) to get the support needed, coordinate activities and fulfil the global needs of the project
The awarded Consultant / Contractor shall be sufficiently skilled and competent to deliver the services defined below.
- Take the lead on/manage tasks and provide general ad hoc support as directed by his superior.
- Act as point of alternative contact of the Systems Integration Package in case of Package Manager unavailability
- Specification and review of design on SCADA topics as directed by his superior
- Support of the work packages, with respect to all the issues of any kind before and during the project phase occur, so that they are promptly resolved / solved with all parties.
- Identify and report interfaces and gaps with other packages in the project analysing impact and risk.
- Represent the company in technical meetings held within the Wind Turbine Manufacturer, OSS Contractor and other suppliers to be able to discuss, influence, make decisions and get agreements with all parties
- Project and work planning and follow up of Engineering, Fabrication and Installation activities.
- Ensure all key decisions are supported by sufficient due diligence review and investigation.
- Manage and ensure all deliverables meet operational specifications.
- Supervise FAT and SAT testing and ensure that systems delivered fulfil the design requirements and comply with the quality standards of the Company
- Follow health and safety rules defined by the Company
Duration: End 2021