ERSG are looking urgently looking for Various Mechanical, Electrical, E&I, Process piping or Architectural personnel to form the Quality Management for our Irish based client.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Work with key stakeholders to plan and organize activities concerned with construction projects; discuss such matters as work procedures and quality issues
- Record and organize all necessary documentation to record the implementation, maintenance and effectiveness of the QA program
- Complete all QA documentation and any other reports that are required for the project
- Formulate reports concerning such areas as work progress
- Inspect and support testing of electrical systems
- Work with and communicate effectively with subcontractors, superintendents, office staff, engineering staff, consultants, and owner's representatives to facilitate project activities
- Represent company in project meetings and attend strategy meetings
- Perform final QA on installations
- Answering questions of a technical nature during project execution
- Ensure equipment and overall system OAT/FAT process meets expectations
- Review with system owner and provide technical verification of hardware and configuration of installations per design documents
- Review OAT documentation and conduct FATs on behalf of customer
- Minimum 5-7 years relevant QA experience
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in the Semiconductor Industry
- Bachelor's Degree or Journeyman experience preferred
- Excellent troubleshooting skills in the relevant area of expertise
- Extensive knowledge of relevant codes and standards
If you are interested or feel you have the required experience/skills for thre above role, please apply ASAP.
Please send your CV or call on 0044 7441 391 306
ERSG are global suppliers of specialist recruitment services to the renewable energy, Oil & Gas and Ship building industries.