Senior Commercial Manager for offshore wind projects
- negotiate the full suite of commercial agreements,
- manage real estate consultants and lawyers, tender submissions for substation land, cable routes, port property and other lease agreements required for the execution and operation of an offshore wind farm
- own and manage the project business case and drive the identification and quantification of strategic business case levers
- interface with key internal stakeholders to ensure alignment on topics such as local tax regulation, company/project structuring and funding requirements
- manage key interfaces with JV partners and lead shared commercial and financial workstreams.
- hold a master's degree in finance, law or business administration and have solid relevant experience which has required a strong commercial mindset
- are able to demonstrate exceptional analytical skills and understanding of project management
- are independent and able to manage multiple commercial strategies and workstreams
- familiar with project governance and compliance processes
- fluent in both Japanese and English.