- Design of structural steel constructions and mechanical design of belonging components and outfitting
- Make 2D engineering drawings and specify/ detail out required references, tolerances, bolts, fittings, hoses etc.
- Layout responsibility
- Find creative and good solutions for design improvement
Qualification and skills:
- BSc/MSc Engineer with 3-5 years of experience in machine/ structural steel design for offshore activities
- 3-5 years of experience by use of Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD
- Knowledge of Navis Works is an advantage
- Knowledge of Vault is an advantage
- Desirable with knowledge in mechanical and hydraulic equipment
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.