Vacancy: Senior Designer, Electrical
Duration: 6 months
Start date: ASAP
Pay: £35 per hour
· Experience in FEED and Detail Engineering projects for Oil&Gas (on-shore & off-shore)
· Use of AutoCAD 2-D (2018 onwards), BricsCAD (20.2), Dialux
· Checking of 3D models
· Participates on Model Reviews as and when required
· Produces design work in conformance with applicable codes and standards
· Electrical installation design including plant layout, power, lighting and earthing, substation layout, power and cabling routing, electrical bulks generation (MTO).
· Drafting of SLDs and Protection & Metering diagrams
· Ability to liaise design interface issues with other disciplines typically piping and civils
· Interact with Lead Engineers / Engineers for drafting inputs
· Checks works of other designers for accuracy, completeness and / or conformance flow, related data and coordination with other discipline's work
· Prepares and Checks MTO in connection with the drawings of his/her assigned project
· Function as checker for discipline deliverables per instruction from Lead Designer / Engineer
· Ability to produce deliverables on schedule, of the correct quality and technical content.
· Fully conversant with ICT tools (e.g. Microsoft Office/ TEAMS)
- Minimum HND/HNC level qualification in an engineering discipline
- Demonstrable experience in the relevant field
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.