Senior Fired Equipment Engineer
Work with HYCO team to Execute H2 and/or HYCO project SMR/WHRS, and other Furnace, e.g. SRU furnace, flares, SCRs. and do project development / proposal support and procurement technical support.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyzing and evaluating technical contract annexes.
- Preparing the project-specific fired equipment Discipline Job Manual including all relevant specifications and considering contractual requirements
- Validating and detailing Fired equipment issues, e.g., sizing, equipment material, nozzles
- Preparing project-specific documents, e.g. engineering data sheets and guide drawings, related to fired equipment.
- Prepare/review Engineering Drawing of SMR, including casing, pent housing, inlet/outlet system.
- Prepare/review the datasheet of WHRS, detail design of WHRS.
- Prepare technical specification for the SMR components (tubes, burners, inlet outlet, piping, hangers) / WHRS Refractory Lining.
- Checking and approving engineering documents within his scope of responsibility. Key documents shall be checked and signed in accordance with relevant internal authorization procedures.
- Preparing and issuing technical requisitions for inquiry
- Preparing technical bid analyses (comparisons) and documentation of the evaluation process including bonus/malus. Ensure completeness of all relevant technical data for evaluation and vendor recommendation.
- Preparing a short list of applicable vendors jointly with the Supply Chain Management (SCM) function
- Performing technical clarification and negotiation meetings with potential vendors and evaluating recommendations. Recording of all issues discussed as well as final agreements.
- Giving recommendation regarding vendors mutually agreed with SCM.
- Reviewing, checking and submitting vendor documents and supplier data
- Distributing vendor documents to the disciplines involved and keeping records about their distribution.
- Verification of final vendor documentation
- Preparation of "Spare Parts List".
- Preparing and distributing documentation for construction and final vendor documentation accordingly
- Support project development proposal.
- Other ad hoc tasks required by line manager.
- Education: Bachelor degree in thermal power mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Training & Certificate: Registered Engineer preferred.
- Working Experience: minimum 8 years in related engineering company.
- Foreign Language: Capable of reading, writing and speaking English fluently.
- Knowledge & Know-how: SMR / WHRS detail design
- Good knowledge of industry codes and standard both local & international.
- Good knowledge of detailed design and basic design development in chemical related industry for fired equipment Discipline.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.