The main purpose of this role is to contribute, as a member of the Project Development Team, to the provision of expertise in the areas of Environment and Planning required to deliver projects at a range of stages within the department.
* Ownership of project development in terms of time, cost and scope from conception/design through to consent
* Manage the relationship with our partners (Developers) to ensure the projects are being developed complying all the required requirements in term of quality, profitability and complying with all the applicable laws, with the previously approved deadlines and with the approved budget
* Scoping, Reviewing and submitting of technical reports including Environmental Impact Assessment Reports (EIAR), Appropriate Assessments and other supporting documentation as required,
* Undertaking pre-application consultation with Local Authorities and other statutory bodies and stakeholders.
* Scoping and managing the procurement of Engineering and Environmental services from external consultants in accordance with best practice.
* Coordinate project team activities insuring key milestones are met.
* Ensure financial and technical targets are met in delivering projects.
* Manage and report on all project risks, ensuring management are kept fully abreast of any significant development.
* Negotiate agreements including development and consultant contracts, land agreements etc. ensuring best value is achieved in all such negotiations.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.