Senior Technician - Highways
The role of a Senior Technician is to undertake work necessary to assist Engineers in their duties. These duties will include working under limited supervision to assist the delivery of project technical drawings and information. The role includes administrative support including the collation of reports and drawings and maintenance of quality assurance tracking procedures.
You will be expected to have the following personal attributes and skills:
- The role requires the candidate to be conversant with AutoCAD and experience with civil engineering design.
- Experience in the use of Civils 3D & Micro drainage is also essential
- Working knowledge of Sections 38, 278 & 104 highways and design work
- Knowledge of external levels design and associated earthworks
- External works construction design i.e. pavement design
- Plot drainage design including storage and foul drainage
- Surface water drainage outfall control design
- The use of the Microsoft Office Suite of software, including Excel.
- Experience liaising with other technicians, engineers and consultants.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.