* preparing and handling various corporate actions from incorporation to the strike off of companies. Duties will include but not limited to the preparation of all board meetings, regulatory approvals, statutory filings and updating company records.
* coordinating with the business units' finance functions in connection with the preparation of confirmation statements, annual reports and share capital changes.
* liaising with external lawyers regarding company secretarial actions in different jurisdictions in APAC.
* liaising and coordinating with our JV partners for corporate actions, including board meetings and regulatory filings, in different jurisdictions in APAC
* General administrative support to Legal APAC team, including record management and archiving
* business proficiency in English (additional language such as Korean and Japanese being a plus)
* appropriate qualifications for company secretarial work (law degree being a plus, but we note that being a qualified lawyer is not a requirement)
* several years of experience within company secretarial work, either from a legal department in a company or from a law firm
* a good sense and command of details and a well-developed understanding of how to structure and prioritise your tasks
* strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* the ability to work with minimum supervision and service-minded
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.