Join one of the nation's leading wind owner-operators for this Site Wind Technician role with a career path! ERSG's client provides an excellent training program and a benefits plan upon conversion that is truly bar-none.
The Site Technician (Level 1, 2, or 3) will be responsible for keeping the wind farm operating at peak performance for a site near Colorado Springs.
Job responsibilities include the following:
- Perform all mechanical and electrical component maintenance. Repair and replace components as required.
- Troubleshoot mechanical and electrical components as needed.
- Follow safety procedures, observe safe working practices and maintain a safe working environment.
- Documents all work performed, parts used and time spent using computer based service reporting procedures.
- Willingness to progress as a technician and take guidance from superiors.
- Help in all areas of site operations as directed by Site Supervisor and Site Manager with minimal supervision
Qualifications include the following:
- 2+ years of field experience as a Wind Technician performing maintenance/troubleshooting activities; or equivalent experience through a Wind Turbine Technology program
- Strong mechanical and electrical background
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Safety mindset and ability to follow directions