Join us and become a Systems Engineer in the Requirements & Interface Management department within Energy Systems where you'll be responsible for implementing our systems engineering processes within our projects, with initial deployment envisaged to be on the Hornsea 3 project, a 2.85GW offshore wind farm located in the United Kingdom.
The ideal candidate will have experienced in implementing systems engineering, as a methodology, within complex infrastructure projects.
You will be functionally part of a department led by Head of Requirements & Interface Management. Whilst deployed into the Hornsea 3 project you will report to and be led, on a day-to-day basis, by the projects Engineering Director.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be to
- implement systems engineering processes and best practice within the project.
- support the project's Engineering Director is establishing the system requirements and architecture definition
- prepare and maintain materials to support systems engineering throughout the projects lifecycle, until handover into Operation
- facilitate integration workshops with engineers across work packages to establish sub-system interfaces and ensure verification and validation of sub-system requirements
- support the induction on engineers on the project to systems engineering and our processes
- support the development of our systems engineering concept, processes, and best practice.
We expect you
- are an experienced Systems Engineer with a high degree of competence in implementing system engineering practice within integrated energy systems or similar industry
- have extensive experience in the application of engineering management skills
- are curious and innovative, capable of bringing together a multi-disciplinary team to deliver optimal solutions
- are an effective communicator and strong stakeholder engagement skills
- able to prioritise and execute your tasks to meet deadlines
- speak and write English fluently as we operate in an international environment
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.