- Overall management of wind power generation projects currently under development
- Negotiations with partners, manufacturers, landowners, power companies, administrative agencies, etc.
- Strategic planning for future wind development projects
- Management of project members
- Acquisition of internal settlements necessary for investment decisions.
- Experience in the development or project management of wind power generation projects in engineering companies, operating companies, trading companies, etc
- Strong interest in Renewable Energy
- With spirit of integrity, tolerance and have respect for others.
- High motivation to grow through challenges in new fields
- University graduated or above
- Multi task ability to promote multiple projects simultaneously
- Full professional fluency in both English and Japanese
|Salary||¥8000000.00 - ¥12000000.00 per annum|
Wind Power ManagerJapan | ¥8000000.00 - ¥12000000.00 per annum
Responsibilities - Overall management of wind power generation projects currently under developm...Read More
Site Wind TechnicianCasper | Up to £0.00 per annum
One of the nation's most reputable wind companies is seeking a Wind Technician (Lvl 1 or 2) for t...Read More
HSE CoordinatorOhio | Up to US$0.00 per annum
ERSG is seeking experienced HSE Managers for a wind farm construction project in Hardin County, O...Read More