- Overall management of wind power generation projects currently under development
- Negotiations with partners, manufacturers, landowners, power companies, administrative agencies, etc.
- Strategic planning for future wind development projects
- Management of project members
- Acquisition of internal settlements necessary for investment decisions.
- Experience in the development or project management of wind power generation projects in engineering companies, operating companies, trading companies, etc
- Strong interest in Renewable Energy
- With spirit of integrity, tolerance and have respect for others.
- High motivation to grow through challenges in new fields
- University graduated or above
- Multi task ability to promote multiple projects simultaneously
- Full professional fluency in both English and Japanese
|Salary||¥8000000.00 - ¥12000000.00 per annum|
Wind Field Service TechnicianTexas | Up to £0.00 per annum
This is a contract-to-hire opportunity with a growing manufacturer of Service Lift Platforms. The...Read More
QA-QC Wind TechnicianNew Mexico | Up to £0.00 per annum
Seeking QA-QC Wind Technicians for an exciting contract opportunity with a global turbine manufac...Read More
GIS ManagerBoston | US$500 - US$800 per day
Job Description - GIS Engineer / Manager ERSG USA are currently recruiting for a GIS Manager to s...Read More