Foundations Installation Engineer | Offshore Windfarm Project | France
One of our clients, leaders in the offshore wind sector are looking for a Foundations Installation Engineer to join their ranks on a contract basis for an initial 6-7 months with view to an extension based in France. For this position the candidate must be FLUENT IN FRENCH.
Successful candidates will have -
- Degree qualified in an engineering subject.
- 5 years previous experience with OWF Projects.
- Experience in Jacket Foundation Transport & Installation is Required.
- Experience in Offshore Heavy Lift Operations and Marine Operations is Required
- Experience in Piling and Grouting operations is Required
- Experience on Rock Socket Drilling and Subsea Drilling equipment is desirable.
- Experience of dealing with French Marine and Enviromental Authorites is desirable
- Highly developed communication skills and interpersonal, particularly related to multicultural relationships, and ability to present effectively to management teams.
- Strong understanding of H&S legislation applicable to offshore operations.
- Experience of managing interfaces of multidisciplinary teams spread across multiple locations.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience -
- Availability to supervise offshore works (Offshore stint duration of 14 to 30 days)
- Experience with standards & guidelines adopted for, or applicable to the project.
- Flexibility to travel between Client and Contractor offices and sites in Western Europe.
- Professional proficiency in English & French languages is Required.
- Advanced user of Microsoft office applications.
- Flexible approach to working hours in order to ensure the delivery of planned and unplanned activities
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.