- Advise the workforce regarding QHSE matters and organize and give trainings, inductions and toolbox meetings;
- execute audits and inspections to ensure the effectiveness of QHSE programs;
- give recommendations for improvement and reassure follow-up of their implementation;
- complete internal risk assessment and help to implement the measures;
- support, maintain and improve our QHSE system;
- escalate and communicate important QHSE issues and improvement initiatives to the QHSE department;
- assist in the review and follow up on investigation of incidents by gathering relevant documentation and by following up on the implementation of corrective actions. You will also follow up on the effectiveness of solutions taken;
- provide good knowledge of country labour legislation and codes of practice whilst keeping up to date with new legislation and any developments.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.