HSE Lead - Data Centre
- Improve and modify HSE Management System to protect client and company against litigation and prosecution.
- Follow recent developments in HSE legislation and advise account team on compliance.
- Engage operational management setting vision and performance criteria for, Environment Health and Safety activities and communicate HSE performance to account and client management.
- Co-operate with Regional purchasing team to identify opportunities for cost savings related to HSE matters
- Challenge breaches in HSE standards.
- Develop and implement QHSE training program for the client account across APAC.
- Develop and execute QHSE compliance audit program across account in accordance with legislative, client and requirements.
- Ensure that all incidents, occupational illnesses, emergencies, environmental incidents and near misses are effectively reported via Client and incident management systems.
- Provide HSE thought leadership and competent HSE advice to enable account to comply with relevant legal and other requirements.
- In consultation, develop and lead account QHSE strategy and plan to enable compliance and continual HSE improvement.
- Minimum of 8 years of related HSE construction based experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of national and local health and safety, and environmental regulations is essential.
- Relevant Japan specific HSE qualifications (安全管理責任者や安全衛生責任者など)
- Business - fluent level of English & Japanese, written and verbal.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in HSE from four-year college or university
- Experience working in facility maintenance/ construction
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.