- Participation in and potential translation during key site meetings (morning briefings, toolbox talks etc.)
- Driver of personnel welfare on site, ensuring an efficient working environment
- Liaising with local vendors as relevant e.g. cleaning company, security, waste management company.
- Ensuring adequate availability of office/site supplies
- Help with setting up and maintaining agreements for apartments, rental house, hotels
- Assisting document controller on site when needed, e.g. filling of documents
- Native level Japanese and high-business level or fluent English
- 1-2 years of experience in administrative work
- No requirement for construction or renewable energy experience required, but an interest in this area would be beneficial
- University Degree or equivalent qualifications
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.