Do you want to join an agile, growing, multi-disciplinary Engineering organisation working on projects across the UK?
We are supporting our clients growing Civil Engineering alongside some of the best, industry recognised leaders in this field.
If you are a Principle Engineer who enjoys undertaking preliminary and detailed design of roads, levels, drainage and external works in both the public and private realm I am keen to discuss your experience.
In order to be successful in this position, you will need a combination of the following skills:
- Civil Engineering design covering several aspects of preliminary and detailed design of highways, levels, drainage and external works.
- Passionate about software - AutoCad, Civil 3D or PDS and MicroDrainage.
- Comfortable liaising with other consultants such as architects, planners, project managers and directly with Clients.
- Good commercial awareness with developing influencing and negotiating skills, as well as an aptitude to develop emerging and new client relationships.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels both internally and externally.
- A 'self-starter' with drive, positivity and enthusiasm and a strong desire to succeed.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.