* Lead workstreams as agreed with Consent Director and be involved in the various permitting and consenting activities, including EIA-approval process.
* Participate in meetings with external stakeholders, such as authorities at all levels, NGO's, consultants, Universities, and researchers involved in the environmental studies, the impact assessment and permitting work.
* Have daily coordination with the Chief Development Director and regular alignment with the Consent Director in COP.
* Prepare documents regarding the planning of consenting process for both the offshore and onshore parts of the projects.
* Manage engineering companies and consultancies for permit related works as agreed with Consent Director.
* Provide input and overview to consenting process which will take place after the EIA approval and other major permits have been obtained.
* A master's degree in environmental engineering or similar
* Experience with permitting processes and highly competent coordinator and communicator.
* A global mind-set with an ability to communicate clearly in both English and Japanese with Japanese at the native or near native level
* Perseverance and an ability to prioritise and execute tasks in order to meet deadlines
* Strong stakeholder management skills
* Strong relationship management and networking skills. Proactive and co-operative way of working and high attention to detail
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.