About Our Client
Our client is a leading provider of project development, construction and operational services to offshore wind projects and supports investments in offshore wind farms. The company is headquartered in Denmark and has offices in Taiwan, USA, Australia, Vietnam, Scotland, Japan, and Korea, and is owned by the management.
Our client's project pipeline is growing rapidly with projects in Europe, North America, Asia and Australia and we are now looking to expand and strengthen our competencies within our Business case function. We are looking for an experienced profile with extensive knowledge from the Renewable/Infrastructure industry and experience within valuation, business cases, M&A processes and corporate finance.
Areas of Responsibility
- Develop, maintain and operate business cases for offshore wind projects
- Financial modelling and valuation analysis of offshore wind projects
- Prepare decision material and financial updates to Senior management, Board of Directors and Investment Committees
- Working together with industrial partners and advisers within accounting, tax and technical experts
- Participate in project financing processes incl. ongoing reporting to banks
- Provide relevant financial analysis in relation to key supplier selection decisions
- Development of in-house knowledge and tools for business case assessments
Who We Are Looking For
- A master's degree in finance, economics or similar and can demonstrate outstanding results from previous experience.
- 3-6 years of relevant experience from a similar position in a large corporate, PE or a consultancy and possess the following skills:
- Top academic performer with an interest in large and complex infrastructure projects
- Experience from the offshore wind industry is preferred
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good team player with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Dedicated and persistent with an eye for details
- Super user in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present and communicate complex matters
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.