- Supporting the negotiation of commercial agreements, including grid connection agreements, cooperation agreements, and other agreements such as those needed to secure necessary permitting approvals.
- Together with Land & Property team and lawyers, supporting the management of tender submissions for substation land, cable routes, port property, and other lease agreements required.
- Supporting the management of the project business case and driving the identification and quantification of strategic business case levers.
- Interfacing with key internal stakeholders to ensure alignment on topics such as local tax regulation, company/project structuring, and funding requirements.
- Helping to prepare steering committee and project gate materials required for internal approvals
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.