Service description :
The Designer High Voltage (HV) service is responsible for the design of the HV installations. He/she draws up the plans and documents during the preliminary study and the study phase for the realization of new installations HV, and the adaptation, expansion or replacement of existing installations HV.
This service mainly includes the following tasks:
- Carrying out preliminary studies in collaboration with the Project Leader
- Preparation of the implantation plans for .b the permit application files
- Compiling the safety file and submitting it to the prevention advisor for verification
- Preparation of the implementation plans (Installation plans, equipment plans, plans of the necessary steel structures, etc.)
- Drawing up the corresponding plan lists, lists of steel structures, terminal lists, etc.
- Review of the coherence of the construction files with the own HV study
- Monitoring the coherence of the HV's own study with the related studies such as Civil Works, Lines & Cables and Low Voltage
- Ad hoc support of the Project Leader during the implementation works
The design of the installations is based on the existing harmonization and takes into account the applicable ergonomic and safety rules.
The design is done in 3D, using MicroStation as a design tool.
Service requirements :
- We are looking for someone with a Bachelor level. Preferably in electromechanics, electrical engineering, mechanics or engineering or equivalent through experience.
- Basic knowledge of electricity is a plus but not a requirement.
- The majority of the projects are located in Flanders. A good knowledge of Dutch is therefore important. Bilingualism is a plus
- Knowledge of the MS Office package and experience with a CAD software (3D)
- Fluent assertive communicator who is customer-oriented, values team spirit and is resourceful.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.