About Our Client
Our client is one of the world-leading offshore wind farm developer with successful record in North Sea, Europe, and Asia. As a pioneer in Asia's renewable market, you could take part in the collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment in this promising industry.
About the Role
- Taking on recruitment and line management responsibilities for QHSE advisors and consultants.
- Coordinating resources and alignment between departments to ensure QHSE support and advice are provided to all areas.
- Leading strategic programmes to support the APAC business, such as training and culture programmes, crisis management, and Covid-19 management.
- Lead project HSE team
About the Qualification
- 15 years+ working experience with 10 years+ Offshore wind or experience in relevant and similar fields of work. (e.g., Construction Projects, large infrastructure projects) in HSSE Role
- International recognized industry certification in occupational health and safety.
- Proficient written and oral English language communication
- Willingness to travel and work in Taiwan
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.