All resources, and logistics required to perform services and maintenance activities on customers' site/property. These activities contribute to, maintain, repair and refurbish sold or existing products. Includes all types of maintenance service (preventive and remedial), manage maintenance facilities and field services engineering. Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team. Executes standard operational/technical tasks typically subject to instructions and work routines. There is latitude to rearrange the sequence to complete task/duties based on changing work situations.
- The roles provide onsite technical support, hands on service of blade repair, inspection, and blade maintenance.
- Prepare service documents during repair process through work instructions.
- Coordinate with Eng./ Technical team establishing repair process
- Communicate effectively with Management and Colleagues utilizing customers' request in job planning and execution.
- Broadening knowledge of own technical discipline to execute policy/strategy. May include support roles with specialized technical field of knowledge; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills.
- May have some autonomy to make decisions within a defined framework. Resolves issues in situations that require good technical knowledge and judgment within established procedures. Consults more senior team members for issues outside of defined instructions/parameters.
- Coordinate and provide leadership to skilled labor performing work on customer sites.
- Perform administrative functions, such as writing technical reports, ordering materials, preparing job status reports, reports to customers, time sheets, and expense sheets in a complete manner on timely and thorough basis.
- Exercise good judgment in controlling costs and expenditures.
- Maintain strong safety mindset to work safe.
- A job at this level requires good interpersonal skills and may be required to lead a junior team. For customer facing roles, develops strong customer relationships and serves as the interface between customer and the company.
- 3- 5 years' experience on composite blade repairs; wet layup and vacuum bagging
- Good understanding of EHS policies and procedures
- Ability work irregular hours and durations in remote locations
- Ability to work at heights and in confined spaces
- Must be physically fit and capable of climb towers
- Good theoretical knowledge on blade repair material
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and technical documents
- Good knowledge on blade inspection
- Familiar with blade repair tools and equipment and tool operation.
- Computer literate.
- GWO and rope access certificate is added advantage
- Valid driver license
- Excellent English speaking, reading, and writing skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- flexibility required.
- Advanced computer skills with Microsoft Office
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.