Expanding the team
ersg are looking for a Operations Support Assistant who will be responsible for maintaining and governing the data on our CRM system (Bullhorn) and finance systems (RSM InTime and SAGE). This position will provide you with the opportunity to develop core skills and experience in an operations/central services sector. You will be working in the Operations Support team, who work closely with the payroll team, credit control team, legal, contracts and compliance team. Our aim is to make the back-office processes efficient and effective to support business expansion.
About the role
As a fast-growing company, ersg prides itself on supporting staff who demonstrate commitment and initiative to develop their careers in the recruitment industry. We are looking for someone who takes pride in their work, with excellent organisational skills, an ability to be proactive and work to deadlines.
* Primarily responsible for data governance and control checks across our central systems (Bullhorn, RSM, SAGE)
* Working cross-functionally across the group to ensure end to end processes are being adhered to, as well as being the central contact for feedback on business process improvements
* Setting up workers and placements across on our finance systems RSM InTime and SAGE
* Key co-ordinator for new client onboarding on our central systems and ensuring all relevant teams are informed of requirements
* Being a central point of contact for external onboarding queries (contractors and client)
* Completing data audits as and when required
* Supporting the team to produce weekly reports to reflect business growth (placement reports, contractors calculator)
* PO (purchase order) tracking and supporting the sales team to obtain POs from clients to ensure a smooth billing process
* Adhoc projects around process improvement and implementation
* Good spoken and written communication skills
* Good organisational and time management skills
* Able to demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Ability to learn quickly and demonstrate adaptability
* Uses initiative to problem solve
* Ability to work to deadlines and work under pressure
Set up in 2008, ersg is an award winning, international leader in staffing services to the global energy and built environment markets. We work with major international companies through to smaller independent businesses to enable their projects to be facilitated effectively throughout the entire project life cycle. Whilst headquartered in London, our global business has over 150 staff with offices across Europe, the US and Asia.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff or applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.