Process Improvement Manager
As a member of the Continuous Improvement and Agile Practice team, you will play an influential role in progressing SSE IT's transformation into a Lean Enterprise as part of its agile transformation. You will be exposed to and have the opportunity to gain experience in all of SSE IT's business units creating a network of key individuals to assist in the advocacy and adoption of Lean.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities to improve performance and processes within SSE IT. Using a data driven approach and statistical analysis to understand the size, scale and impact of the problem.
- Own and evolve improvement initiatives by managing project plans to successfully deliver project objectives within time, quality and cost constraints as well as monitoring and tracking the delivery of value/benefits.
- Act as champion and ambassador for Continuous Improvement within IT providing guidance and support to the business, constantly seeking new opportunities and technologies to improve the way IT works.
- Operate at a senior level, assisting IT Business Leaders in removing the largest impediments towards agile ways of working and challenge the way the business works with an opportunity to shape the business for the future.
What do I need?
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
- Continuous Improvement development, deployment and delivery in a customer focused high volume business.
- Practical knowledge and personal experience of implementing Lean, six sigma and continuous improvement methodologies.
- Good understanding of operations within the Energy or IT industry to be able to identify fit for purpose solutions.
- Proven team player, able to work across disciplines and with colleagues ensuring collective accountability and individual responsibility for task ownership is clear and objectives are delivered.
- Analytical skills and using data to drive decision making around driving performance improvement.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.